MycOSolutions® is an Empa spin-off, generated in the Empa's "Applied Wood Materials Laboratory" and the research group "Bio-engineered Wood». We have set ourselves the goal to effectively leverage our worldwide unique knowledge on fungi for the benefit of human society and the environment.
We contribute to a better well-being of humans and the earth with innovative solutions to promote plant growth and soil fertility, while endorsing biodiversity that we all enjoy. With the help of nature we make trees and plants healthier and safer.
Javier Ribera, Co-Founder, CTO & Quality-Management
- Bachelor in Forestry, Polytechnic University of Valencia
- MSc in Biotechnology, Polytechnic University of Valencia
- Laboratory Assistant for quality assurance at Roquette Laisa España S.A.
- Laboratory Assistant, Empa, Bio-engineered Wood Group (Empa)
- Project Assistant in Biological Control, Bio-engineered Wood Group (Empa)
- PhD Student, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at Empa, Material & Science Technology (Switzerland)
Reto Vincenz, Co-Founder, CEO
- University of applied sciences St. Gallen
- Executive Master of Business Administration at FH St. Gallen
- Graduated Controller NDS FH
- Long-time functionsexperience in the international industry
- Former co-Founder and co-owner of a startup